Sharing case studies, best practices and techniques for practitioners and students
Mission: Bring together subject matter experts, academics, practitioners and students for ongoing learning. Provide a networking opportunity for current & aspiring analytics professionals.
Format: Quarterly seminars in downtown Toronto that can be attended with minimal cost or time taken from work.
Data Visualization • Big Data • Web Analytics • Experimental Design • Text Analysis • Learning R • Genetic Algorithms • Factor Analysis • Machine Learning • Time Series • Clustering Analysis
- Chair – Dr. Alison Burnham, Alison Burnham Analytics Inc.
- Katie Tingley, The Tingley Advantage
- Peter Giansante, Inflection Point Partners
- Song Wang, TD
- Amy Liu, Cancer Care Ontario
- Wendy Lou, University of Toronto
- Richard Boire, Environics Analytics
- Tracey Jarosz, Purolator
- Emma Warrilow, DIG Insights
- Mark Chuchra, Marketing Analytics Executive
- Wafa Irtiza, The Mark Content
For more information and sponsorship enquiries please contact Dr. Alison Burnham at email@example.com.
Register for our first seminar on January 16th, 2018 – Register for this event